This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The owner of this Site may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may contact the owner of this Site by filling out our contact form. Please provide in your contact form the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512):
1. Your full name;
2. Provide an accurate email address to permit the owner of this Site to contact you regarding your complaint. Please note complaints will not be processed if we receive a fake or inactive email account;
3. A statement explaining how you believe your copyright has been infringed;
4. URL link and file name of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
5. A copy of the following statement: I hear by declare this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner or are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
6. Type your full name as an electronic signature certifying your complaint.